- 1 lb Chicken Breasts boneless cubed (1 inch)
- 6-8 medium Red Potatoes medium skin-on cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Hot Sauce more if you like it HOT
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce.
- Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat.
- Carefully scoop the potatoes and chicken into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside.
- While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon (about half a pound).
- Once the potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven.
- Top the cooked potatoes with the cheese, bacon, and green onion.
- Return the casserole to the oven and bake for five minutes or until cheese is melted.